My apologies in advance – I forgot to take a picture! This was delicious! This one takes a bit more patience when cutting the chicken, but if you can keep your cool (I almost lost mine) it will be worth it!
Per person, you will need 1 chicken breast, a handful of broccoli, and a slice of mozzarella cheese.
1) Preheat oven to 350F
2) This will sound hard, but it’s not.
- If you can – slice the chicken breast almost completely in half (through the flat side). This would work so that the chicken breast would sit open like a pocket. That was tough… instead…
- Lay the chicken breast flat on the cutting board. Cut once across the middle, almost all the way through. Then cut multiple times across in the other direction, almost all the way through. From the middle, slice these pieces from the middle out. This will work so that the whole chicken breast can lay on the cutting board wide open.
3) In the middle of the chicken breast, put one slice of mozzarella, and a handful of broccoli. Then fold the flaps back over the mozzarella and broccoli and place it in the baking dish.
4) Top the chicken with Montreal Chicken Seasoning, and minced onions. You could probably throw some kind of sauce in there too, but it really didn’t need it!
5) Do that for as many chicken breasts as you need, and bake for 35 minutes!
6) Pair with your favorite side dish and enjoy!