Here’s the problem with my cooking, I don’t measure anything!! Here’s my best shot at the “recipe” I just created to make a delicious squash casserole!!
1) Saute 1 large onion, with 1 bag of (frozen but thawed) squash.
2) While those cook, add Cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese to a mixing bowl. About a handful of cheese total. Also two teaspoon scoops of sour cream. Pepper and garlic powder to taste.
3) Add cooked squash and onions to the mixing bowl, and stir.
4) Place casserole into a baking dish, and top with crushed ritz crackers.
5) Bake at 350F for 20 minutes!