I hate running. HATE IT. More than almost anything else. But I do love the feeling of accomplishment you get when you are finished with a good run.
I also thoroughly enjoy dancing first thing in the morning.
I wouldn’t have gotten through my first 5k without my friend Kasey. And the friendly neighbors that shot all the runners with water guns. That was fun!
But when running alone, or even walking on the treadmill at work on lunch break, I’ve got to have a good list of music to keep me going! Mostly because when I’m the only one in the gym on lunch break, I can sing along, and that’s fun too!
And not just for running… need to get pumped up for your day in the morning?
Here’s what I enjoy on iTunes, or the Pandora App! As well as a few other songs I wish I had on iTunes…. I’ll be buying those soon. (Ignore the fact that a lot of these songs are old – you can’t deny that they make you want to dance…)
- Senorita Justin Timberlake
- Happy Pharell Williams
- Good Life One Republic
- Dancing In The Moonlight Toploader
- Story of My Life One Direction
- Cop Car Keith Urban
- Gone Gone Gone Phillip Phillips
- Shake It Metro Station
- Raise Your Glass Pink
- Jump Van Halen
- Animal Neon Trees
- On Top Of The World Imagine Dragons
- Live like a Warrior Matisyahu
- What The Hell Avril Lavigne
- Party in The USA Miley Cyrus
- 22 Taylor Swift
- Come On Over Christina Aguilera